Monday, March 10, 2008

We did it!

We survived one entire week without Nana & Papo and even one entire day without grandparents as Tata & Lita left for Chile on Friday morning. Thank goodness Nana & Papo came back the very next day. The grandparent-less day was drama free. I think we are getting good at this!

We got a new camera. Yay! I wish I could take a picture of it to show it to you, but... oh wait, I can. Here is a picture of our new camera. It looks just like one of those chocolate See's suckers:


and here are a couple of pictures of our sweet baby boy (who is now 100% mobile and follows me around to see what I am doing and what he can get into)

momma, are you out there?


a closeup to confirm the cuteness as he peeks out of his bedroom doorway


rounding the office door


and, getting into momma's freecycle pile.

1 comment:

Jen Graham said...

How well we all know the, "Whatcha doing mama?" look around the corner....