Sunday, June 29, 2008

Good Morning... and Welcome!

We're so glad that you came!
It's so nice to see you,
Will you please say your name?

Angus! (that's me... not him, saying)

We're so glad to see our friends
Joy and laughter never ends
First we Clap! Clap!
Then we Tap! Tap!

Here at Sunshine Music!

Angus has been taking a music class at Sunshine music studios for the past 8 weeks. On an average Saturday morning he has a BLAST! I figured I should bring the camera to the last class to show everyone how much he loves it.

Well... he spent most of the class with this sourpuss look on his face.
 

Hey girls, this class is the pits... Wanna get out of here?
 

Okay, so this is mildly interesting but no, no I will not turn to you and I most certainly will not smile.
 

Strum Strum... Ho Hum...
 

I swear he usually likes it... a lot.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: