Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Boy in a Blue Shirt

We don't have many great "photo shoot" days anymore. Life is too full, good lighting is too scarce, and a boy who likes to stand still is often absent. But, much against anything and everything I thought I would be, I caught him in front of the TV recently and got so many great shots I couldn't narrow it down.

 

The story behind all this is that he messed his original clothes that day and I was far too lazy to redress him. I offered, as a fun alternative, this ensemble and he accepted. He was so thrilled with it, in fact, that he refused to remove it later and ended up quite bumped and bruised from tripping and falling. That was later rectified by tying up the back like a fabulous, shabby chic kimono which i intend to manufacture and sell for an inflated price to westside moms. whoot capitalism!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: