Sunday, October 19, 2008

2008 MCAS Miramar Air Show

Did you know that an air show was a military recruitment event? I didn't. I guess I should pay more attention. Notice the look of concern on Angus' face when he realizes the same thing. "But momma, I am a baby of peace!"


The reason we thought this would be fun... Angus' love of airplanes. Here is reading about them in the program


AND then giving them a big ol' kiss!


This is our one Postcard worthy shot of the Blue Angels


All of the others looked a bit like this!


Ack! Insufficient ear protection!


Having some real fun!


To keep things nice and liberal we had a "oh, how beautiful" fashion show with Momma's sunglasses, removed our socks, and discussed Ernie's body parts using anatomically correct terms on the ride home. :)

1 comment:

Jen Graham said...

LOVE the liberal fashion show. Maybe Alton could share his make-up magazine he was reading last weekend. :) I think the picture is up on my blog.