Friday, July 18, 2008

Dear Nana & Papo (Day 3),

Today I learned how to open and close doors (Momma says "Grrrrreat!").


I also showed Momma and Poppa my killer new dance moves. It is clear that I have the music in me... just watch my little head bob after I fall onto my bum.


Everything is fine here. Poppa decided that his toothbrush is what has been making him sick, so he went out and got a new one. He also cleaned the bathroom and the living room, pulled the dead cornstalks out of the garden, harvested some fruits and veggies, disinfected the trash cans, and made dinner. He definitely earned a massage today. He is in good spirits but lots of pain (but his strategy is still to push through so we'll see how that goes).

Momma has a big 3 day long presentation at work next week and she bought new clothes to celebrate (it's a must, she said). Poppa is going to apply for a dispatch job at Overnite Express so he doesn't have to do the driver job (which puts too much strain on his back). He also wants to get a second job at Whole Foods so we can get a 20% discount--Momma is very excited about this (and appropriately wary also).

Yesterday Momma and I met Tio Benito at Quick's Auto in Orange and drove him back to Little House. Tomorrow we are going back to Orange to pick up the Civic and get the Passat washed with an ancient gift certificate we have for the Tustin Car Wash. We'll probably get some plants for the 2nd growing season of MacKenney Farms too. Should be a fun time.

I really love my new class and get rave reviews from Miss Debbie. They aren't as thorough on the diaper changes over there and they tend to send me home much dirtier than I arrived, but they can't get over how cute I am and once again, I am the star of the show!

We miss you and love you!
xoxo
Angus

1 comment:

Erika Eadie said...

The Eadies are thinking about you McMac's. Our little Scottish boy wee Jonah Morgan says ay! You are in our prayers and we marvel at your strength as a family. All our love - Erika, Brad, and Jonah Eadie
http://theeadielens.com