Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dear Nana & Papo (Day Two),

Where are you today? Canada?

I am a new baby... in fact, I am not even a baby at all anymore, I am a little boy. When my momma left me at school today with Miss Terry I was the only kid there and I had a blast running around the classroom. Miss Terry fixed me my oats after telling me that I did "jolly good" on the slide. I didn't even notice when Momma kissed me goodbye and left for work.

Poppa came home this afternoon. He has decided to pretend like he isn't sick. Let's hope for all of us that it works out. He has a nasty cold and the runs from being in the hospital; nothing like a good old fashioned nosocomial infection!

I'm doing really well consider how traumatized my parents are. My burn is healing nicely and I am sleeping well.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you. Last night about 3:00 a.m. Momma was startled awake by bloodcurdling screams coming from my room. I was still asleep but I was screaming because I had stuck my leg through the crib bars and then tried to roll over. That wasn't fun (for either of us). But, I recovered.

We love you and miss you!

Write us so we know you're reading this.

Love,
Angus

xoxo

No comments: