Friday, July 10, 2009

Revelations, not just a section of the bible anymore

I was reading this blog recently (yes, i am self important enough to read my own blog...) and realized that it has become quite boring. Gone are the days of charming photos made even more charming by witty captions; now all you see are photos of blurred toddlers and matter of fact narrative. Frankly, it's boring.

You see, when you have a baby... life is pretty boring. You have to make little stories up in your head to make life tolerable and those stories are the types that go over well on family blogs. Hitting the two year mark, as we are now, life is far less boring. In fact, it's entertainingly joyful. So, I have nothing to add to it, it's just perfect the way it is.

I'm tempted to call off the blog for a while, but before I do my mother recently inquired about why none of her photos have made the cut recently and I want to do my one and only staff photographer the honor of posting her hard work.

Love ya', bye.

xoxo

No comments: