Friday, August 14, 2009

it's a shame really...

percentage of american family blogs devoted to self-professed bad blogging: 18.5%

percentage of american mothers who improve their blogging frequency with any regularity: .01%

percentage of american population who like statistics and believe in their instant credibility: 95%

=P

I discovered today while uploading the pictures from the camera that I didn't take a single picture of my son for more than entire month... the birthday party just took that much out of me.

In that time, however, I did take these two photos.
1. A goldfish who met his untimely death while napping on the stove


2. A backyard nectarine being devoured by Japanese beetles (I had found another with just one in it... and the beetle was so motionless I thought it was dead. Imagine my surprise when upon tossing it into the planter to become one with the earth beetle and nectarine parted in a loud buzz and beetle took off in majestic flight. Heebie Jeebies defined!


on second thought... i probably took a few shots of Angus with the iPhone. whew. I'm not in the red yet!

No comments: